“Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye”H.Jackson Brown Jr.
Love, a beautiful feeling, can happen at any time at any place with anyone. It sees no boundaries & no limitations. You don’t plan it, but it can happen in the most unexpected way.
Sometimes our heartbreaks in such a way that it takes a lot of time to heal it. Everyone heals in a particular way. Some might feel super low, while some feel the opposite. Some people eat when they are low others simply stop eating. For some of you, it might be a matter of hours or days to get over the feeling or the heartbreak but for some, it will be weeks, months or even years.
The duration of your relationship is not the main thing, how you felt at that time or how the one you loved made you feel holds a lot of importance. But does a heartache mean you cannot fall in love again? Or your brain tells you that you are doing wrong?
It may take time, but when it happens – IT IS SIMPLY WORTH IT!
They say people come into our lives for a reason. Every person we meet has a different lesson to teach us. If you consider the experiences you get as lessons, rather than regrets, then life will feel beautiful.
If you Say YES to love, it is like you are giving LOVE an opportunity to come back in your life.
When you fall in love, just love unconditionally. You meet so many individuals in life but you don’t click with everyone. But, you will simply click with the one for whom you feel. There would be signs which would help you realize that you really feel for this person.
- You will have similarities with the person like personal likes and dislikes match.
- Small gestures would just say it all. You both will care for each other in ways you didn’t even think.
- The spark you feel when you simply hear his/her name is a feeling only a few experiences. You would want to talk and know each other more.
- You surely will be having butterflies in the stomach when you see him/her or when that person is in front of you.
- He/she will make you really happy, as your happiness would mean everything to him/her.
- You would know what he/ she wants and at what time.
- Be it the stars, sun signs or the timing, everything will start falling into place.
- Time won’t just pass when you are NOT around each other. Each minute would seem like an hour.
- And when you are together, the day just flies. You would want to stop time.
- That one smile would simply make your day and your worries will fly away.
- You will feel gloomy if you don’t get to see this person every day.
- The day you don’t get to see each other or you are apart from each other seems incomplete.
- You just want to keep looking at him/her.
- Each song you hear is as if it is a dedication to him/her and you just find that person in your everything.
- You would want to call him/her by some nickname.
No matter how many people are around you, but if that one person is missing, You feel LOST. It is like you are physically present in that place but your mind is still wandering, searching for that person. The way you look at the person you have fallen for is not how you will look at everyone else. Whenever your eyes meet, you can just feel that they are speaking something and expressing every emotion.
So, if you find a person who means the world to you, take out time and express this feeling. Express what is in your heart, remember sometimes words are necessary. Don’t feel disappointed if, by chance, all doesn’t go well. But learn to love unconditionally. Be there for the one you love and understand him/her. Everyone is standing with someone in their happy times. It is the sad times, the time that really mattes.
You have only one life which soon will become past. Only the things you do with LOVE will last.
Yes, you can feel afraid. It is OKAY to feel this way. You think about your family, your friends, society. Remember you both crossed paths for a reason. Feel blessed if you are reading this, because there are people who can’t. You have been given this beautiful life. So why can’t we just say yes to love?
It is completely understandable that we create walls around us because we have been hurt before. Your friends and family do act as shields as they don’t want to see you hurt. But if a person is trying to make an effort in your life and wants to be with you, give that person a chance. Try to give life a second chance.
It takes a heart to let your guard down and make the person enter your life. They say, Falling in love is easy but, being there in all the ups and downs is what really matters.
“Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all”Augustine of Hippo